Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2004 silverado/ ABS problem

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Toddler, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Toddler

Toddler New Member

Hi, I am brand new, My 2004 silverado 4x4 is a great truck. But my ABS light came on and stays on, also at the same time my cruise control does not work. Only 40,000 miles on the truck. I was on a muddy road in 4 wd when this occured.
    if you have an answer, please e-mail it to me as well as posting here. like I said I am new here and not sure if I will ever see this page again.....LOL:happy:toddler_2010@yahoo.com
    Thank you
    Bill

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Bill. Did you have the truck scanned for codes and if so witch ones. Also does your truck have the stock size tires on it?