Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2004 Yukon vibration type noise on decel and acel.

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 38pont, Sep 29, 2013.

1. 38pont

38pont New Member

I have a vibration type noise when slowing down below 20 mph and it goes away when i shift into neutral. It almost sound like a cupped tire type of road noise. I installed brand new tires 100 miles ago. The old tires were cupped. I also hear a whining noise when I maintain a slow speed and bring engine rpm up from coast to very slight acceleration. Seems to be a front differential type of noise that you'd hear in the rear diff between the ring and pinion gears. Could this be in the transfer case? I'm into this 04 Yukon for a new hub bearing, new tires, and now more issues to nickle dime me to death. Also need new calipers and rear backing plates. What next!!!!