1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2005 chevy colorado door locks

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by budman, Nov 20, 2008.

1. budman

budman New Member

I noticed a problem this morning with the door locks. My doors will not lock using the remote door locks also the drivers side window will not work. The rest of the windows work using the controls on the other doors. However the drivers side do not work at all and the door locks do not work on any of the other doors.
  2. retired

retired New Member

Step one: Check fuses. Step two get back to us.
  3. budman

budman New Member

I checked all the fuses right away and they were good. I went over some bumps the other day and all of a sudden they started to work again. I have read on another post that this is a problem with chevy colorado and if you slam the door to hard this may occur
  4. retired

retired New Member

With that said it leads me to believe that there is a loose connection where the wiring harness plugs together.
  5. jeffreyfrog

jeffreyfrog New Member

Maybe your battery not supplying a power to your window,,try to look at it or check the relay...

arizona locksmiths