2005 Chevy Silverado Fender Flares

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by onelove, Feb 14, 2010.

1. onelove

onelove New Member

SOLD!! 2005 Chevy Silverado Fender Flares

I put on Bushwacker flares so I won't be needing these. They are off my 2005 Silverado 2500 Duramax. I believe they fit 2000-2006 but I could be mistaken.

The color is silver birch but you could of course get them painted. They are in great condition with normal wear from the years. The dings are on the ends where you can't see them anyways. There is one really good gash on one of them. I took a picture to show. It is on the end though so its not a big deal.

The light is reflecting off them in the photo. It isn't a blemish.

I'm asking $120 shipped most likely using UPS Ground.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Are they the same silver as my truck or true silver? I call my truck silver but it's more of a goldish silver. If so I may be up to buying those. I'm tired of getting mud on my when my windows are down because my tires are wider than my truck lol. I can't see the photos because they are blocked. Dam goverment computers lol.

-Greg
  3. onelove

onelove New Member

Hi.
    They are silver birch, a GM color. I think it's a goldish silver & not true silver.

If you look on your bill of sale or registration it should say the exact color of your truck.

Let me know! Thanks:)
  4. skulls17_bob

skulls17_bob New Member

hey there. would they fit a 2005 chevy 1/2 ton. if so how much would cost be shipped to 61078
  5. onelove

onelove New Member

Hi. Ok, I checked & they are said to fit 1500, 2500, 3500 models 01-07 so I believe these would work.
    The price listed includes shipping to all lower 48 states.
  6. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

That may be my color, I'll have to check. You can see in the picture though that mine is a goldish silver. Either way I'm interested I guess. I was thinking about it and at worst I have paint in my garage that matches my truck. I can always just sand, primer and repaint them. I'll have to wait another week or two though until my Mar 1st pay check if that's ok for ya. How much cover do they have? I need about an additional 1.5 inches to cover my tires and keep me clean.

-Greg
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  7. onelove

onelove New Member

I was contacted through PM yesterday. There is a pending sale on these. If it falls through I'll let you know.
  8. Wojo

Wojo New Member

are these still available. have money in hand and can pay immediatly. please let me know. asap
  9. ChevyFarmKid

ChevyFarmKid New Member

it says SOLD right in the title