1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2005 colorado

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by buckcgs, Oct 16, 2009.

1. buckcgs

buckcgs New Member

Hi my name is Curtis and I just joind this forum. I recently purchased a 2005 Chevy Colorado and was wondering if there is any way to buy Colorado Extreme body kits? I like the look of them over the aftermarket body kits.

Thanks,

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016:...I'm sure someone will chime in with a suggestion. Welcome to GMTC.:glasses:

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! :glasses:

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site, Allen! You might try "GMPartsclub.com" as they help support this site and have very good prices on GM parts. Have fun!

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

GM Parts Club

Way back when I first bought my S-10, I checked into the Extreme kit for it and found two options. Xenon makes a complete fiberglass kit for the S-10/Colorado, or you can get it from a certified GM parts dealer such as the one on this site. The GM version is composite material I believe, and It is very costly so brace yourself but the factory stuff is ALWAYS better than aftermarket.

6. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor

7. jerseymike68

jerseymike68 Rockstar

buckcgs: hi, welcome to our community forum...have fun...

8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

9. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site!