1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2005 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab Z-71

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by SlickMachine, Jan 23, 2009.

1. SlickMachine

SlickMachine Rockstar

This is a sad week. I found out I'm getting involuntarily displaced to New Jersey for work. The combination of that and the new baby means I gotta do whats right and sell my "first baby" and I'm sick over it. So here goes...

ProComp 6" Lift with new front drive shaft
    4.56 Ratio gears.
    Toyo M/T 35"x 12.5 tires with 15000 miles.
    Eagle Alloy 20" Chrome wheels
    Superchips programmer
    K&N Cold Air Intake
    Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust
    LineX Spray-in Bed Liner
    USA Spec i-Pod interface
    Dynamat
    3M ClearBra a must have, period.
    43k miles 80% highway

This truck is fully loaded: 5.3L V-8, Leather heated seats. Power seats, windows, and locks. Remote Keyless entry. XM radio, On-Star. Towing package. The rest is in the pictures, you get the idea. I absolutely BABIED this rig. I worked so hard to get it and to get everything I wanted for it and I took extremely good care of it. All suspension and gearing was installed by the pros at 4Wheel Parts Denver. I bought it new, non-smoker, no accidents, no dings, dents etc. Interior is spotless! You won't believe it until you see it. The bottom line is this truck is in IMMACULATE CONDITION. $23,500.00 Price reflects KBB and my attempt at recovering one-third of the cost of the major mods. Check my profile for the rest of the pictures. Thanks for looking.​

Steve.​

Sierra 007.jpg

Sierra 006.jpg

Sierra 010.jpg

Sierra 008.jpg

2. G8GT

G8GT New Member

Sharp truck. Are you firm on that price?? Thanks.
  3. G8GT

G8GT New Member

Also, when are you heading to NJ? I'm in IN, on the way.