1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2005 Suburban - Reduced Engine Power

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by WVSuburban, Aug 10, 2013.

1. WVSuburban

WVSuburban New Member

Hello Everyone, I am new to the forum, and I am looking for some help. I have a 2005 low mile Suburban. This is my 3rd Suburban, and they have all been great for our family until this one. I have the "Reduced Engine Power" that many have had. I have been fighting this for a year now, and I don't want to pour more money into it. I am hopeful that someone can help. I have replaced the throttle body, wiring harness, cleaned all grounds, and have gone through a few throttle positioning sensors. The code keeps appearing, and our main family vehicle is just sitting in the driveway. Can anyone help? I thought about trading it in, but I cant pass along a lemon to someone else. Thanks, Steve

2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread to the correct section and edited the title sightly, as this will help in getting more responses/opinions.