1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2006 3500 diesel Silerado

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by MooseMike, Jun 24, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. MooseMike

MooseMike New Member

I've been listening to the A/C fan bushings squeak for weeks. Now the fan just quit. I am guessing that the relay is bad and the fan motor needs replaced. I would like any particular instructions on accessing and changing both. MooseMike
  2. ChevyHD

ChevyHD New Member 100 Posts

On the passenger side at the lower part of the dash there is a huge cover that hides everything. Remove the cover and under the glove box area- you will see a black box with 5-7 wires, that is the resistor. Be sure to inspect the wires and connector. Replace if burnt at all. This was a recall GM issued after many people experienced it. And I've never dealt with anything like your bearing problem.. Good luck.
  3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Moved to General Tech. Only completed how-to builds go in the How-To section.