1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2006 gmc sierra bose system

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Pak713, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Pak713

Pak713 New Member

I have a 2006 gmc sierra, extended cab, with the factory bose system. I don't have the factory sub in my truck. I wanted to install my kenwood head unit, but I soon learned I needed 150 dollars worth of adapters. So I installed my amp and sub using a line out converter (loc). I spliced in the loc at the wiring harness, right underneath the cup holder. Is where I spliced in at after the factory amp? Should I have spliced in at the factory amp wiring harness, which is at the very back of the center console? The reason I ask is because the sub barely sounds like its on. Also I was wondering if the factory sub is visible if you pull out the cup holder? The reason I ask is because either I don't have the factory sub or it doesn't work, if its not visible. Thanks in advance.