1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2006 Trailblazer RPO Codes?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by CdnGMan, Dec 27, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. CdnGMan

CdnGMan New Member

Hey all...
    I just took a look at the RPO codes in my glovebox and I noticed that there are quite a bit that I can't cross-reference... is there a reason for that?

For example: AAB, 6HD, 7HD, V40 & V76

Anyone know if there is a "complete" list of codes for the Trailblazer out there??

Thanks in advance.

PS. I have a pic of ALL the codes in my TB if that will help. :)

2. geoturtle

geoturtle New Member

Have you tried comp9.com? You enter the VIN and they give a list of the codes and what they mean. It may not explain all of them ("R6D CONTROL - SALES ITEM NO. 04"), but it's something.

3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I downloaded a 188 page PDF document a while back (Can't remember where) that is a master list of all GM RPO codes to that date. Here is what I can help you out with from that list:
    RPO - Option Name | Option Description
    AAB - Memory | Driver Convenience Package
    6HD - component front LH | Computer Sel Suspension (6HD)
    7HD - component front RH | Computer Sel Suspension (6HD)
    V40 - provision options | Ultra seating package, Power passenger
    V76 - Hook | Tow Hook

Basically 6HD and 7HD are GM's typical very vague suspension information, where the only thing that means anything is the code itself. The others are pretty straight forward. If you have any others that you can't figure out, let me know and I will look them up for you.