Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

For Sale 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Vortec Max 6.0L Crew Cab NNBS

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by choodock, Apr 3, 2012.

1. choodock

choodock New Member

New body style 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Vortec Max Crew Cab.
    Victory Red with black leather. Fully Loaded. Special Edition Vortec Max: High Output 6.0L. Has Active Fuel Management that deactivates 4 cyclinders at cruising speeds increasing fuel mileage to over 20 mpg on the highway. 3.73 limited slip. Trailer towing package. Receiver hitch. Spray in bedliner. Steel cowl induction hood. 20 inch Torq Thrust chrome rims with brand new Pirelli Scorpion ATR 275/55-20's. Polished K&N cold air intake. I will give you the original air filter assembly as well. Dual zone climate controls. Rear entertainment. Full power front bucket seats. 6 disc in dash CD changer with XM radio. Flowmaster dual exhaust. Diablosport Predator Tuner comes with the truck. Tinted windows. Brand new battery with 3 year free replacement warranty. 3 year free roadside assistance. 74K miles, all highway; truck has been well maintained. Still under factory warranty. This truck is absolutely gorgeous. Non-smoker. Has rock chips from normal driving. Never been in an accident.

NADA Trade-In Value : $20,500
    NADA Retail: $24,200

Black Book Trade-In Value : $20,805
    Blck Book Retail Value : $25,225

Asking $24,000.00. Will take less for the truck with the factory rims and tires - $22,000.00

Only selling because I need to unload the truck payment so my wife and I can start a family. We both love the truck, but hate the payment.

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...9&item=290693228914&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT[/URL]

csulak@pbhcpa.com

Attached Files: