1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2007 Chevy Silverado Exterior Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Dec 25, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ChevyFan

3. ChevyFan

4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The "body colored" front bumper sure looks better than the chrome. The more I see of them, the better they look! I didn't really like the new look @ first though.
  5. ChevyFan

Yeah, they made it more rounded, not sure if that more aerodynamic or not.
  6. NHSilverado

NHSilverado Former Member

When I 1st saw the photos of the redesigned Silverado's and Sierra's I was not impressed and thought them very ugly. If forced to choose I would have taken the GMC because I felt the front/grille looked better. All the bulges and flares in the new sheet metal didn't do it for me either. Frankly, the truck looked like a mutant hybrid between a Dodge Ram, Ford Super Duty, and a Nissan Titan to me. Unimpressed to say the least.

However, once they showed up locally and I was able to stand there and look one over in person that changed. I can only say the photos don't give you the "feel" that seeing one in person does. The new truck has a very rugged feel and truck like stance. They just look so much better in person. I also like the new Chevy front end just fine in person. Haven't seen a regular cab yet in person but they did a great job on the Crews and Extended cabs.
  7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It is a very sharp looking truck!
  8. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very nice:biggrin:
  9. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen New Member 100 Posts

I like it. better than the 2006 model. the headlights on last years model look too much like a rice burner.(Jap Car) lovin the change. cant wait to drive one i herd they handle like a sports car but haul like a Peterbelt
  10. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen New Member 100 Posts

o and does anyone know if they are going to offer a manual tranny in ither the V8 gas models and the Diesel models??i would love that. and the west coast mirrors. i cant go without the two haha