2007 Chevy Silverado Exterior Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Dec 25, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ChevyFan

3. ChevyFan

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The "body colored" front bumper sure looks better than the chrome. The more I see of them, the better they look! I didn't really like the new look @ first though.

5. ChevyFan

Yeah, they made it more rounded, not sure if that more aerodynamic or not.

6. NHSilverado

NHSilverado Former Member

When I 1st saw the photos of the redesigned Silverado's and Sierra's I was not impressed and thought them very ugly. If forced to choose I would have taken the GMC because I felt the front/grille looked better. All the bulges and flares in the new sheet metal didn't do it for me either. Frankly, the truck looked like a mutant hybrid between a Dodge Ram, Ford Super Duty, and a Nissan Titan to me. Unimpressed to say the least.

However, once they showed up locally and I was able to stand there and look one over in person that changed. I can only say the photos don't give you the "feel" that seeing one in person does. The new truck has a very rugged feel and truck like stance. They just look so much better in person. I also like the new Chevy front end just fine in person. Haven't seen a regular cab yet in person but they did a great job on the Crews and Extended cabs.

7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It is a very sharp looking truck!

8. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice:biggrin:

9. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

I like it. better than the 2006 model. the headlights on last years model look too much like a rice burner.(Jap Car) lovin the change. cant wait to drive one i herd they handle like a sports car but haul like a Peterbelt

10. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

o and does anyone know if they are going to offer a manual tranny in ither the V8 gas models and the Diesel models??i would love that. and the west coast mirrors. i cant go without the two haha