2007 Chevy Suburban LS 1500 4x4

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by rgrs7, Dec 20, 2007.

1. rgrs7

rgrs7 New Member

Hey all,

I just bought my first North American car. After years of buying imports I fell in love with Suburbans. We vacationed in the Rockies this past summer and our rental company upgraded us to a Surburban. I knew right from that moment I had to have one. I was lucky enough to pick one up for a great price. Got it imported from the US. They are so much cheaper there! Anyhow - its a sweet ride and will be great for hauling around the kids and just about anything else you could ever want to haul!

Attached Files:

2. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

Its hard to think of a suburban as being an "import" hahah

3. joker23

joker23 New Member

You've made a very wise purchase. Now you just need to upgrade to larger wheels and wider tires. These things can handle like a dream if you get them out of their factory shoes.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site, I take if you're from Kitchener, ON, Canada (had to look it up).

5. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks great and welcome:sign0016::sign0016:

6. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice lookin truck. :great:

7. rgrs7

rgrs7 New Member

Funny you mention that. The wheel wells are humongous - what size tire do you guys reccommend or have? I imagine you could get 20+ couldn't you?

8. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! :sign0016: That's a good looking ride, I've been thinking of moving that direction in the future myself for more cargo room and people hauling ability.

9. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and that thing is very sharp looking even being stock

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008