1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2007 Chevy Suburban LS 1500 4x4

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by rgrs7, Dec 20, 2007.

1. rgrs7

rgrs7 New Member

Hey all,

I just bought my first North American car. After years of buying imports I fell in love with Suburbans. We vacationed in the Rockies this past summer and our rental company upgraded us to a Surburban. I knew right from that moment I had to have one. I was lucky enough to pick one up for a great price. Got it imported from the US. They are so much cheaper there! Anyhow - its a sweet ride and will be great for hauling around the kids and just about anything else you could ever want to haul!

Attached Files:

2. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

Its hard to think of a suburban as being an "import" hahah
  3. joker23

joker23 New Member

You've made a very wise purchase. Now you just need to upgrade to larger wheels and wider tires. These things can handle like a dream if you get them out of their factory shoes.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site, I take if you're from Kitchener, ON, Canada (had to look it up).
  5. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks great and welcome:sign0016::sign0016:
  6. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice lookin truck. :great:
  7. rgrs7

rgrs7 New Member

Funny you mention that. The wheel wells are humongous - what size tire do you guys reccommend or have? I imagine you could get 20+ couldn't you?
  8. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! :sign0016: That's a good looking ride, I've been thinking of moving that direction in the future myself for more cargo room and people hauling ability.
  9. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and that thing is very sharp looking even being stock
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2008