2007 colorado starting problems

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by michael howell, Oct 6, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. michael howell

michael howell New Member

Ive had the truck since o miles. Recently, the truck has random start problems, hot or cold 3 times in the last 6 wks. Where do i begin? to fix this problem. I dont want my truck to be unreliable.,
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

More info. How many miles. Any other issues? Good solid battery? Anything else unusual?

What do you mean hard time starting? It won't turn over or is slow? Fuel system issues. Battery issues. Could be several things.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

As [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] asks, "what do you mean by hard time starting"?

Will the starter spin the engine and it will not start?

Or, is there no starter action, the starter does not attempt to spin the motor?
  4. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Member 100 Posts

Michael,

I understand that you are looking to resolve this vehicle issue yourself with the help of your fellow forum members and I might not be able to give any technical advice. If you cannot resolve this issue yourself ,please know that GM Customer Care is here and happy to assist. Private message if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer care
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Let us know. Thanks.