Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2007+ NBS Sierra/Silverado OEM Z71 Front Differential Skid Plate - FREE!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Parts eBay' started by mfleetwood, Feb 24, 2011.

1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

FREE!! 2007+ NBS Sierra/Silverado OEM Z71 Front Differential Skid Plate - FREE!!

Hey all --

I am looking to get rid of my OEM front differential skid plate that came off my 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 truck. This skid plate should fit all 4wd 1500 2007+ New Body Style (NBS) Sierras and Silverados (non Z71 and Z71). Skid plate is in great shape and easily installs in minutes. Unfortunately with my lift kit, I cannot use the factory skid plate and need to buy a new one.

If you live near me, you can come pick it up (SE Denver, Aurora) or if you want me to ship it to you, just pay the shipping costs (due to its size, I imagine it will be ~$15)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  2. mfleetwood

bump..........

3. mfleetwood

bump........

4. UGAjsk

UGAjsk New Member

Interested

PM sent

Best,
    JSK

5. mfleetwood

Great!...I'll check it.

In the meantime, please do me a favor and complete your profile information, signature, etc. I know I did not put any parameters around giving the skid plate away, but the reason I am offering it for free here is because I want someone who is an active and participating member to receive the benefit. Thanks!!

6. mfleetwood

On its way Joseph....Enjoy!!

7. UGAjsk

UGAjsk New Member

Thanks! I'm most appreciative!

8. mfleetwood

You're welcome!