1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2007 New Years Resolutions

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 24, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We all have them! What are you 2007 New Years Resolutions?

Mine include several projects. 1) Build a gate so I can put my utility trailer in the back yard. 2) Then, I plan to instal better shop lights and a work bench in my garage so I can take on bigger projects!

What are yours?
  2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

RE: 2007 New Years Resolutions!

Stop Taking on projects I barely have time to finish....
  3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Work less overtime and spend more time with the family. The boy is 16 and just a couple of years away from college. Dad is gone but Mom is still here to do more of those things she likes to do, like rock hunting. The cars are paid for and without car payments we can save a little more for retirement and still have some for a little fun.
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've got to get the "base plates" for the front of my pickup so I can get it ready to "pull" behind the motor home. I've got to get the wireing done, also! After that I'm going to have my left knee replaced, thank God I don't have 3 knees!!