2007 Savana Dash Gauge/Accent Light Color/Steering Wheel Swap and Navigation Install?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by GMC07, Oct 27, 2011.

1. GMC07

GMC07 New Member

For a while now, I've been thinking about changing either the Gauge light color or the entire assembly in my 2007 Savana for the one in the 2011+ one because it has sort of gotten an outdated look, at least to me, and I like the chrome bezels in the new one. Along with that, i would also like to change the color of those gauges to either red or blue as well as add the same color along the footwells and cupholders. Does anyone know and how i could do this? Now, to address the Navi install, I have the base head unit from 07, and i wanted to get the Navi installed, but I am not sure if it is compatible with my audio system (Blaupunkt, in case you were wondering). And finally, ever since i drove an Acadia rental (While my Savana was at the shop for an oil change), I liked the steering wheel a bit better, and since it is the same as in the newer Savanas, is a swap possible? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. GMC07

GMC07 New Member

Bumping up the thread

3. GMC07

GMC07 New Member

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen the thread