1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2007 Sierra NBS Bose sound system Multi disk.

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by STEPHENSON121588, Apr 10, 2013.

1. STEPHENSON121588

STEPHENSON121588 New Member

I have a 07 sierra SLT crew cab with the Bose sound and Multi disk player. I have owned the truck for 4 years now and the Cd player will stay on or try to change disk when truck is off (even stopped using cd and had same problem) It has ran my battery completely down at lest 5 times. I even bought a new Optima battery and it even killed it. I took it to gm and they said nothing was pulling a current but it was most likely the cd player. Anyone know of a fix?
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Was that factory installed or dealer installed? I assume it's oem?
  3. STEPHENSON121588

yeah its the oem system, It was a factory install.
  4. repley81

repley81 Member

I haven't had the battery on my truck run dead yet, but I have noticed when I first get in it, it sounds like the cd is trying to change as well. Been wondering what it is myself.
  5. STEPHENSON121588

I have also noticed that when I turn off the truck I can hear a very high pitched noise coming from the head unit. I really don't want to buy a aftermarket system... Don't like the way they look its a pain in the butt for your truck to randomly be dead;/