Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2007 Silver Birch Door handles

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by jazzlara, Jan 9, 2008.

1. jazzlara

jazzlara New Member

..I am having trouble finding some OEM silver birch metallic door handles. I currently have black. That and the mirror covers.

Anyone have any ideas? Can I buy the chrome covers from ebay and have them painted?

Thanks in advance for any info.

PS, anyone know a good audio/video installer in the Chicago area?

2. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

You can See how muck it will run you throw the Dealer .......... of go with e=bay

3. m_eavey

m_eavey New Member

try any salvage yards in your area, They sell the parts from damaged or totalled insurance vehicles and alot of times the door handles are in tact and the prices are alot less than the dealer and no need to wait on Ebay and since Silver Birch is a popular color it should be no problem. Just an idea....for simple parts as door handles

4. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I wouldn't buy the chrome ones and paint them, your just asking for trouble. You can paint your mirrors themselves or try gmaccessoriesstore.com. They have good prices.