1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2007 Silverado- EGR visors ,bug shield

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by gabethesvg, Oct 16, 2012.

1. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

so i started off by getting the EGR flares and man was i happy, not only the look of the truck but also how easy the install was. After the install i started looking at the other EGR stuff , i decided since i liked the flares so much i was going to go ahead with the Bug shield and window visors. got the stuff in from them and it took literally 25 minutes to install both visors, and bug shield ,no cutting drilling or anything. most i used was a philips . over all very impressed with the quality of the product and fitment is awesome! love the new look. look forward to purchasing more stuff from them.

photo(1).jpg

Attached Files:

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looks sweet dude! a set of egr flares may be in my future as well, just not sure how the bolt on look would look on my truck since i dont have big tires like you :p

Alex
  3. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

thanks man appreciate it!i must say in person they made my tires look smaller :/ but it looks damn good tho lol.
  4. low2thaearth

low2thaearth New Member

looks good bro...cant go wrong with black accents.
  5. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

thanks man !! she might be flat blak soon ...looking into the plasti dip
  6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Look really good. If you go any bigger it isn’t going to fitin the garage anymore, lol :gasp:
  7. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

hahaha funny story is i installed my lift in the garage not even thinking about clearing lol almost didnt make it outa the garage. the antenna is about 4'' from hitting the opener and i have the have the door fully open to get her in lol . now i always make sure to check parking garages lol
  8. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Truck looks great! Single cab/ Short bed is a great combo!
  9. PurpleChevy89

PurpleChevy89 New Member

Hey man fender flares look good. Are those fog lights aftermarket.
  10. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

thanks man!yea they are i got the off of ebay for about 50$ i believe .