Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2007 Silverado Mirror Caps (new body style)

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by MPclk2006, Jun 1, 2010.

1. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

Went to the dealership and got the color match mirror caps for my truck for like $67 plus tax...well that was the easy part, how the heck do I take off the mirror caps that are on the truck? One of them is kind of loose so it looks like all I would have to do is pull but the other one is pretty stuck on...so is it a just pull it off kind of thing or do I have to take the mirror off or some kind of crazy thing like that?

2. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

nevermind, they are already installed as of like 20 minutes ago...

3. chucknorris

chucknorris Rockstar 100 Posts

well im looking to do that soon since i thought they would be more expensive than that. howd you get them off? did you happen to notice the price on color matching door handles?

4. MPclk2006

MPclk2006 Rockstar

nah I didnt check...all you had to do is pop them off with a knife or something...i would suggest like the dullest butter knife that way you dont cut yourself or scratch the mirror...