1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2007 Silverado New body Style fog lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by la0201, May 13, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. la0201

la0201 New Member

I recently installed some 8000k single beam hid lights in my truck and they look great. My Silverado is equipped with fog lights and i wanted to put some hid lights there too but havent been able to find the right size. To my knowledge they are 5202. Can somebody PLEASE help me find some. Thanks

2. Westwind

Westwind New Member

Also Looking

I find the fog lights on my 2008 Sierra HD very weak so I'm also in the market for stronger
    lights. My 2000 Toyota gave me bright fog lights that were not obnoxious to other drivers
    and that is what I would like again. Any suggestions are welcome.

3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

4. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

what kind of light is our fogs on the lmm?

i did my highs and lows... the store local to me told me they dont make for the fogs yet

5. CS-10 86

CS-10 86 Member

http://www.xtralights.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=152

Check that site out. I am looking into getting a pair from them. They are a bit costly, but I get a lot of references to them. So we will see how it all goes. In the mean time I changed all my lights to PIAA and the fog lights to Putco and the box said that its a H16/9009. It fits just like the original bulb.

6. plowxman

plowxman New Member

i talked to many people about putting hids in the fog lights and they told me it will melt the housing.
    not a good idea