Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2007 Silverado Quad Cab Sub Box !

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Champagne706, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Champagne706

Champagne706 Member

Here are some pix of the sub box i built ! It sounds amazing !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Champagne706

Champagne706 Member

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice custom box you built!

4. scooterpie555

scooterpie555 New Member

Looks professional made. lol

5. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

looks good now u just need the carpet

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If it sounds as good as it looks, "you done good"!

7. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks good kicker is the way to go

8. Champagne706

Champagne706 Member

Guys this box sounds absolutely unreal !!!!! It's pushing 800 watts total to between the two subs and the box is stuffed completely with R-30 home isolation !! If anyone would like the specs to do the same just let me know. The store bought box for the truck does not put out even half the bass this one does at $ 150.00 The build on this box cost me a whole whopping $ 40.00 !! Of course ur choice in the wrapping will cost extra, and I'm going with black suede.

Thanks for the professional compliments, I sure hope so I'm a carpenter ! :money:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  9. solarbarack

solarbarack New Member

That's going to be sweet looking. I cant wait to see the finished product. Send me a copy of those dementions if you would please.

10. identityPRS

identityPRS Rockstar 100 Posts

black suade! hells ya! you gotta post a pic when its done. and you can send me the extra suade if you want!!