1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2007 Silverado Quad Cab Sub Box !

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Champagne706, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Champagne706

Champagne706 Member

The Black suede is to match my head liner !!! :great: I will post dimensions up ASAP ! BTW thanks guys, and if u guys build this box u wont be disappointed ! :glasses:

[​IMG]

2. identityPRS

identityPRS Rockstar 100 Posts

where do you get your suade? and how much? (if you dont mind me askin)

3. Champagne706

Champagne706 Member

Well it was like $70.00 freaking dollars a yard !!!!:grrrrrr: So I ended up going with ultra suede !! But it looks and feels identical, and it was $30.00 for 4 yards........ and I got it at Joana's Fabrics here in Orange County, CA. :money:

4. smpoulin1

smpoulin1 Member

Box looks good! Where did you mount your amp(s)?

5. Champagne706

Champagne706 Member

I have not mounted it yet, but its going behind the back seat. :happy:

6. qtbiskit

qtbiskit New Member

Hey!

This is my first post, but I've been a viewer of this website for a while and now that I've got the subs and an amp I was wondering if you or anyone can send me the spec for this box?

Me and my father are going to build it, I have the exact same truck and this box is perfect.

We're pretty handy and I'll definitely post some pictures of it when we're done if I can get the specs!

My email is qtbiskit@gmail.com if you want to send it that way, any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

7. lsutoms

lsutoms Rockstar 100 Posts

box

hey what size subs are these?
    and how thick is your wood?
    would u send me the dementions for this box! it looks great!

8. sweetjones04

sweetjones04 Member

What are the specs for the box.. I am interested.

9. Bradley Lewis

Bradley Lewis New Member

I know this is an old thread, but could I get the specs for the box? Thanks a lot

10. lwnda3rd

lwnda3rd New Member

Are you still able to provide the specs? I have an 2007 Crew Cab looking for the same thing