1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2007 Silverado Tonneau Cover

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by jvmorgan, Oct 15, 2007.

1. jvmorgan

jvmorgan New Member

I am wondering if anyone has pics of their 2007 Silverado regular cab. (though any pics will help) with a tonneau cover on it. I am trying to get an idea of what I want. I know that I do not want to remove the plastic tailgate lip that it has on it right now. Any help would be great.

Justin
  2. Johnny5

Johnny5 New Member

JVmorg Im wondering the same. Ive got an 07 2500hd and id like to see a picture with the GM soft cover the one with the Bowtie logo on it. How does this compare to say a LUND or Xtend?
  3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey hit up any lund dealer, they just put out there pamphlet on the new body style gm's. They have some really good pictures of there 700 and 800 series. I'm considering them.
  4. Johnny5

Johnny5 New Member

Ive decided on Line-X for my bedliner. I ordered the plastic GM bed rail protectors so im just spraying under the liner. All I need is to decide on that Tonneau.

Heres a picture of the Soft cover on GMs website. http://www.chevrolet.com/i/pic/silverado/2008/photogallery/popup_ext_gallery16.jpg

Looks pretty sharp with that bowtie, thats my exact color too Victory Red. Anyone have this liner with some more pics or opinions?
  5. jvmorgan

jvmorgan New Member

I am going to Line-X my bed also next weekend but I still have oot decided on the tonneau cover...I have seen trucks with them and it looks good plus the photo also speaks for itself. I think it looks good I would go for it...I am looking right now at the BAK tri-fold or the Pace Edwards Retractable...but I am not for sure yet. I'll let ya know about it...send some pics after you get them bedcaps on there...
  6. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

I have been looking at the tri fold from Lund looks like it is easy to use.
  7. Streaker

Streaker New Member

I've been looking at the trifold too but I wanna get my bedliner in first so if you get it make sure to get a few pics.
  8. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah I'm also looking at the trifold just wanna see what they look like before I buy. I really want the fiberglass but 350-1000 I'll go low. So as soon as someone gets on post some pics for all of us cowards. :gasp:
  9. jvmorgan

jvmorgan New Member

I am getting my bed Line-X this weekend and then the next step hopefully the week of thanksgiving a Retrax or some other form of retractable tonneau cover. Access Vanish Tonneau Cover is what I have been looking at but I dont really want a softcover but this looks really tempting. Any thoughts on a soft tonneau cover besides loosing the security aspect?
  10. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have a Truxedo soft cover on my 06 Silverado that fits very snug and has straight center supports instead of bowed that rolls up snug behind the cab to allow full use of the cargo area. My Father-in-law put a $800 hard retractable cover on his F150 and ended up removing it after a month because it took up part of the cargo area when open so he could not haul things easily without risking the chance of damaging the folded cover.