Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2007 silverado wont go to active learning mode

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Challenger66, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Challenger66

Challenger66 New Member

i just replaced the battery on my nbs silverado and after i was done the keyless entry remote wouldnt work and my tpms light is on. i go through the DIC menu to relearn remote key and pres the check mark but nothing happens it just flashes, same problem when i try to relearn tire positions. anyone know what the problem is or do i have to take it in

2. MoveOver4Z

MoveOver4Z Member

I dont know about the key problem but my '08 had the tire problem and after explaining the problem to the GM service department I was told only they could fix it
    and for $30 bucks at that, since I had bigger than normal tires warrenty wouldn't cover it.

3. denali08

denali08 New Member

did you found out the problem?

I have the same thing happened to me and I dont know what it is :(

4. Challenger66

Challenger66 New Member

i just took my truck in, they didn't tell me what the problem was or what they did and made me pay for it