1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2007 Suburban Heated Seats

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by kbeas, Nov 10, 2007.

1. kbeas

kbeas New Member

Does anyone know of a factory heated seat kit that is available? I remember seeing one which included the switches on the doors. If anyone knows where to get it, let me know. Leather is cold in the winter!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Yeah, those heated seats are nice. I've driven a 2007 Yukon XL with heated seats and it could make a big difference in the winter!

Not aware of any kits. You want to make it as close to factory as possible w/o going to the dealership?
  3. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

They don't list the 07, but heatmyseats.com has them for 05 and older GM vehicles. Nice that their product is mfg under license from GM. You might contact them to see if they have something for your 07.[​IMG]
  4. Lance915

Lance915 New Member

Heated Seats

Try this website "SEATHEATER.COM" I saw this company at the SEMA show in Vegas last year, and from the looks of the size of their display booth, the number of staff, etc. they look like a MAJOR player in this market.
    Good Luck....