1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008-2011 crew cab Silverado Roof Rack Wanted

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by TD13, Sep 1, 2011.

1. TD13

TD13 New Member

I am looking for a complete roof rack system for my 2011 silverado crew cab.
    I briefly looked online and it looks like no one really sells a side rail and cross rail package together.
    From gmcaccessoriezone.com, side rails are $179.00 (part # 19166253) and cross rails are $189.00 (part # 12499404).
    I was not looking to spend $368.00 + tax.

If anyone has them on their 2008-2011 silverado and needs some $$ or anyone knows a place/website/idea to get a MUCH cheaper price, please let me know.

Thx.
  2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

$360 is kinda cheap in my eyes. I have had a few different Yakima setups on different trucks/cars and they were in the $500 range. If you are just looking for cheap check out craigslist or ebay, but I doubt many people that have them stock will take them off due to them being drilled in the cab.

Good luck.