1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2008 Chevrolet HHR SS Review - Autochannel (press release)

Discussion in 'Chevy HHR Forum' started by ChevyFan, Dec 27, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]2008 Chevrolet HHR SS Review[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Autochannel (press release) - 8 hours ago[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]By Steve Purdy Bob Lutz, GM’s respected product guy, popped in to the media launch of Chevy’s hot new HHR SS this week and spent some quality time both ...[/SIZE][/FONT]

More...

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  2. 03TrailBlazer

03TrailBlazer Rockstar

Still an HHR....

This thing will be a small rocket, but it's still an HHR (too small for my tastes).

I'd like to see GM put the new Corvette LS9 (650-700hp) engine in a Trailblazer SS... that could be fun !

3. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

The HHR SS started arriving this past week. Dealer orders are arriving also..

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

HHR SS Review

Have you gotten to see one Tom? I may take a trip over to my local dealership to get inside one this next week or two.

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Vandegriff let me drive an HHR SS this morning. They were trying to talk me into trading in our new HHR. Drives nice and fast, not the thing I need with a clean DL after having a 25 year love affair with speeding tickets.

For anyone local (DFW, Texas) interested they have a new internet sales rep at Vandegriff that I think is a pretty decent sales rep. His name is Mark Runganga, we bought our HHR from him in October.

6. TomsHHR

It would be nice to come across one at National Car Rental, but not planning on it. my 2006 is paid later this year. With all my travel and the GM card, if i can find a dealer to use the full amount + my HHR for a SS with the rear Panel delete, I might be able to see me in one... later this summer..

We will see.. Out of the last 36 rentals, 20 were an HHR, 2 Monte Carlo SS, 1 Impala SS, 3 Trail Blazers, 6 impalas, 1 Suburban, 2 Chev vans..

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  7. ChevyFan

How many rental cars are you into? lol

8. TomsHHR

I told you I travel just a bit... and have been, started in 2000 handling service. Now I have no idea the total amount of rentals, I averaged 12 trips a year, last year i had 20 trips. So I get lots of rental time. Week from Monday its Hawaii for the 4th time in 2 years, Saudi then Newfoundland, NC, MI, OR, MD, FL. So far this year.