1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 Chevy HHR SS Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy HHR Forum' started by ChevyFan, May 31, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ok, I got to test drive one of these Chevy HHR SS suvs and it's VERY impressive when it come to performance.

2008 Chevy HHR SS Photos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. RockHead

RockHead New Member 100 Posts

:glasses::great:
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Didnt get another speeding ticket did ya?

I wish the LS/LT models could get the window switches on the doors like the SS.
  4. omegafiler

omegafiler New Member 100 Posts

Looks cool, too bad it's FWD. I bet torque steer has gotta be an issue.
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very Sharp looking!
  6. tbplus10

That was what I thought I'd encounter when I first drove my wifes HHR. Suprisingly there's little torque steer, traction control keeps the car going in the direction you steer it. The 08's are the first year to have an on/off button for Traction control, when it's off you get a moderate amount of torque steer.
  7. TomsHHR

TomsHHR New Member 100 Posts

The 2009 models have the buttons for the windows back on the door now.
  8. tbplus10

Too late, I'm already trained to reach forthe center dash panel for the window.
    I'd have to retrain myself and that isnt so easy now a days.
  9. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow I have seen one of these on the road before, but I didn't know the interior looked like that. It looks like Corbeau seats wrapped in Katzkin leather, I would like to have that in my truck to lighten it up a little. What does one of these babies run fully loaded I wonder, I would guess high 30's but maybe not.
  10. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

One of my friends is going to buy that car soon.