1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2008 Chevy HHR SS Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy HHR Forum' started by ChevyFan, May 31, 2008.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

When I looked at them in mid 2008 the list was around $25K depending on options added.
    I was tempted to sell the wife's 08 LS and buy her a new SS but since hers it wasnt a year old yet I didnt want to take a beating on selling it, so I bought my new Harley instead.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Our family has outgrown the HHR, but its sure to be a favorite for years to come.

3. 87silver

87silver Member 1 Year

This thing is a blast to drive. My 5 speed has a limited slip transaxle and a GM Turbo Upgrade Kit that brings the horses/torque to 290HP / 315Ft. Lb.

HHR Lt Ft.JPG HHR Rt Rr.JPG HHR SS Bst Gge.jpg HHR SS Eng 2.jpg

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Looks nice, hang on to that one their getting hard to find in the SS version.

5. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

2011 HHR.jpg Just happen to have one of these also. 2011 LT2.