1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 Chevy Silverado Single cab Black

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by 2008blackWT, Aug 7, 2009.

1. 2008blackWT

2008blackWT Rockstar

Well I am thinking of selling my truck. Its a 2008 single cab silverado. Has 18k on it all hwy. Its lowered with a DJM kit 4/7. 22inch escalade wheels new tires. Its the silverado WT. So it doesnt have power windows or locks and has the plastic floor. 4.8L V8. Factory Navi. Train horns. Tinted the headlights. Blacked out the chevy bow ties. Took the silverado emblems off. PIcs of the truck are in my gallery. I can get you more if you are interested. The pics in the gallery dont have the headlights tinted. The new tires are smaller than in the pics. They were 285-45-22 now they are 265-40-22. I have two 40's on the front I havent got the 40's for the rear yet. But the truck will sell with new tires on the rear. PM with any questions. I want 16.5 for it like it is. I can take stuff off to lower the price. Nothing on the truck was modded in a way it cant be changed back.
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Great looking truck and sounds like a good price. I bet you won't have any problem selling it! Good luck!
  3. 2008blackWT

2008blackWT Rockstar

Thanks I hope I dont. The price is OBO.
  4. 2008blackWT

2008blackWT Rockstar

Might be taking the Mods off if anyone is interested in the truck in stock form. Of coarse with a lower price. say 14,500. That is my payoff so really not neg.