2008 Chevy Silverado Tow Mirrors where can i find some and also at a good price?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, May 23, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I will be buying some tow mirrors for my truck the square one's like on the 2500hd's anywhere from offline i just need some help and also at a good price anyone know?

2. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I bought mine straight from Kool Vue about a year ago but man have they gone up in price.

3. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah i know the turn signal "Red ones in the mirror" are like $370 which is allot! I found a set just like them that have turn signal's but they are the Led one's on the outside of the mirror for $260 so a good price on them and they come with all option's you can get there just outta stock right now! Hopefully they will notify me when they have them and i will buy them here's a link to them:http://www.1aauto.com/1A/Mirrors/Chevy/Silverado/1AMRP00491/362558/2008 i actually like them better than the one's inside the mirror because they will match the amber color Led's when i install the Recon smoke cab roof light!

4. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

WHAT!!! Kool Vue mirrors are $370?? I got my GM tow mirrors from a dealership for just over $375 for the set and that is power/heat & turn signal.

5. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah the Kool Vue Tow Mirrors look's exactly like the one's from dealership no difference at all and the one's that costed $370 had everything you could get in the mirror's including turn signal's power heated all of that ha.

6. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Man I paid like $250 for my fully optioned tows.

7. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is just crazy how expensive they have become. I guess they found out that they will sale really well at $250 so why not try to get close to $400 for them. I will say it is crazy how much more you can see with them even if you are not towing.

8. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Try discountautoglass.com, I paid around $300 for Kool Vue, power, heat, and in glass turn.

9. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yep I paid $210 for mine and they are all power! Got them from 1aauto. They are the new body style and bolted right in.

10. Rockstarrchevy81

Well thanks for the info guy's they helped allot!