1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2008 chevy silverado wheel spacer question??????????

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was wondering which would be the best wheel spacer for my truck. I have a 7.5 inch lift and 33 13.50's rub at full lock in reverse. They don't rub when turning at full lock forward just reverse. I was thinking it's just the tire being so wide compared to a 12.50. I plan on getting 35 12.50's and before i want to make sure which wheel spacer i need in order for no rubbing at all, comments and answers needed!!

2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

You should be fine with a 1.5" wheel spacer. whats the back spacing on your rims?

3. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

my rim is a 18x9 with 0 offset and 6x5.5 i believe i'm gona buy they 1.5 inch wheel spacers from rough country for 69$ which isn't bad and since i already got the 7.5 inch lift system i'll go with them and hopefully the rubbing will be gone. I will probably order them before i put the 35's on and go with a 35 12.50 and shouldn't be any problems at all.I'll let yall know when i order them thanks guy's.