Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2008 Chrysler 300

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Cableguy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This summer I rented a 300 for ***** and giggles. I don't know I kinda dug it. Drove like a dream and went like a scared cat.

Kinda needs a grille, shaved emblems and a blackout routine...

[​IMG]

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice looking "Temp" Jaimie! When I took my family to Disneyworld in Florida this summer, we rented a Dodge Charger. It was not an R/T but was still fun to drive!

3. EagleTalons

EagleTalons Rockstar 100 Posts

You notice he grimaces as he touches the Chrysler. =P It's a nice car though!

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Not selling all that well this year. :-( I like the styling, Chrysler's been building better stuff just when the economy goes bad.

5. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

bright side is prices are lower now, wish i would of waited, i could of got a way newer truck then i did for what i paid for mine before it went down hill

i like the 300c but its a bit big for me

6. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My sister-in-law has one of those and it's nice! Hers is black as well and my brother has tinted the windows and added a decent sound system. Pretty sweet ride!

7. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think that day I had a bad burrito actually...:rofl:

15 years ago I might have joined the Dodge bashing club but now I'm more worried about North American jobs more than anything. I hope somehow the big 3 can make it through these troubled times. Even Toyota has publicly stated that losing anyone one of the big 3 is bad news for all. They say it would put parts manufacturing into shock.
    So I guess what I'm saying is if its made here, engineered here and run from here I'm all for it.

Thats my bit for today...exiting soap box, LOL

8. fotoboy

fotoboy New Member

I own a 300c and love it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]