2008 Equinox

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by iccarb, Apr 22, 2012.

1. iccarb

iccarb New Member

Hello, I had bought a 2008 Equinox 6mths ago and now it chugs when I go 70-80klms in speed, it seems to stop chugging when I let off of the gas a little bit, any suggestions on what to try? is it hard to change spark plugs in this vehicle?

Thank You

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, I am really not sure what that could be but I might check the fuel filter. Just a guess. I'm sure someone can tell you better. Welcome aboard and good luck. :glasses:

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

Sadly I can't help with your issue. I recommend posting your inquiry in the technical sections of the forum -or- the section specific to your vehicle. You'll reach a wider group of the forum members that way ... and target your inquiry more directly to those who might already have experience with it.

4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site........

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! I agree with SurrealOne, hope you get some good answers!

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

7. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome the forum, enjoy!!!

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Pull up a tailgate and sit a spell:rules: