Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 Hummer H3 Alpha Review

Discussion in 'Hummer Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jan 7, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm going to get my hands on a 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha (v8) to review starting tomorrow. This thing looks like a beast, can't wait to get to drive it!

More to come!

(SEE FULL REVIEW BELOW)
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sounds like a tough task, but some body has to test them! I've read reviews of that H3 and was looking forward to that engine in the Colorado. Good luck and have fun!
  3. ChevyFan

This thing is a beast. They upped the HP to 290 for this thing and it just rips I tell you. I only got around to going off-road once for a short distance but it felt like I was on smooth pavement. I'll do a writeup on it in the next few days.
  4. ChevyFan

2008 Hummer H3 Alpha
    [​IMG]
    2008 Hummer H3 Alpha
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  5. ChevyFan

That Hummer H3 Alpha almost got me in trouble, it's got that much performance. I think there is a chance that I also ran a red-light camera, but only becuase there was some commotion going on around me and I think they sped up the light to catch me! No, just kidding, but as soon as I get the server upgrade done I'll post over my review of this ride.
  6. ChevyFan

I think they only made this for like one year, it was a blast to drive, but it was a gas beast.