2008 nnbs Chevy Silverado 3inch Zone Body Lift Questions???

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I plan on buying the 3 inch zone body lift that comes with everything including the front/rear bumper relocators and has everything included as a kit. I found one on Ebay for $360 and is the same as from zoneoffroad website. I am purchasing it from Ebay since i have Bill Me Later account and don't wanna drop all the money straight off into it right now lol!! I will be purchasing this kit whenever i get back from AT 2 weeks training with the Army. I will wait a few months to get it installed since i need bigger tires since i'm running 33 12.50's with my 7.5 inch rough country lift and doesn't look bad at all. I trimmed my new front wheel well liners today just a tad and made sure both sides are ligned up and doesn't look bad look's natural. I can now lock my wheel while turned and have no rubbing what so ever.

I was wondering if i could run some 35 13.50's on my truck with the 3 inch body lift and 7.5 inch suspension which is 10.5 inchs of lift and it not have any rubbing at all? Also anyone who knows allot about this kit let me know seems like it's very reliable and all the info everyone can give me just let me know and i will be happy.

Thanks, Jake

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Anyone!!!!!!!

3. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

you should be fine with that setup since i seen guys run 37/38 with the same setup and a little trimming

4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

you might need a stepladder to get in your truck after you install that body lift lol. but anyway, 35x13.50 should be no problem at 10.5 in. of lift.

5. Rockstarrchevy81

haha yeah man well i think blackout07 has a 6inch and 3 inch body which is 9 inches but i guess the 1.5 inches more i have will make a difference lol. The n-fab's i installed actually help out allot but with the 3 inch body i think i will be like i was before i installed them lol...