1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 sierra leveling kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by hunky, Apr 1, 2009.

1. hunky

hunky Rockstar 100 Posts

Lots of kits out there. what style is best,top mount or bottom? Why?
  2. steves86ta

steves86ta Rockstar

on my truck i have the readylift 2.25" kit it is a top and bottom mount kit. I installed it in about an hour and have had absolutely no problems. I beat on my truck and havent had a problem. My alignment was almost perfect after the install too.
  3. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

I like the Top Gun Customz 2.5" Kit . majority of the kit is done from the bottom with the 2 inch spacer and only a .5" on the top and its only $89. its one of the cheapest ive seen on the market.

[​IMG]
  4. 05Z71loaded

05Z71loaded New Member

quick question. i was looking at this on my 05 Z71. do you have any pictures or your truck?
  5. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

i havent put it on my truck yet and ur 05 should have torsion keys this kit wont work i imagine u already no that. id look into readylifts 2.5 torsion keys lil pricey but great kit
  6. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have the Top GUnz kit also, over a year and zero problems. Easy install!