2008 silverado blue granite grill

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by urbancowboy, May 12, 2008.

1. urbancowboy

urbancowboy New Member

I have for sale a brand new 1500 silverado grill painted blue granite that i replaced with a chrome one. i didn't like the painted look. my loss is your gain...want to get rid of it..shoot me some offers. they list at gm at @375 new.. i can' t attach a picture because of the size so if you want any let me know

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

In the next couple of days there will be a new feature added that will allow you to upload photos and it will auto-resize them. Keep your eyes open.

3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

set up a thing on photobucket so you can resize them. than once you have them loaded into photbucket and the size you want than copy the IMG code and paste it here and the picture will show up

4. forrest2340

forrest2340 New Member

i know it has been a while since you posted the message about your granite blue metalic grille, but if you still have it i am interested in buying it. i will give you $200 for it and you pay for the shipping if that sounds good. i am going to continue to look for one unless you reply, but you can send me an email at benjamin.k.forrest@us.army.mil i am currently deployed, but would send you a check and once that clears you can send me the grille. thank you for your time. benjamin forrest