1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 suburban gps navigation clock

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by gatorrut, Oct 22, 2010.

1. gatorrut

gatorrut New Member

It doesn't happen all the time, but 2 or 3 times a week when i get in my suburban, the clock on the touch screen is an hour slow. Anyone else have this problem or know what might be causing this? thanks
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Does it adjust itself back to the correct time? if so then it might just be the default for the clock and once the GPS gives it the correct time then self adjusts to that time..
  3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Is it possible that it has the internal daylight time/standard time automatic reset? Our satellite tv dish reciever has this & automatically switches times twice a year. Problem is it is out of sync & when we try and set it back to the correct time, it only stays correct for a few days & then resets itself incorrectly. Ahhh isn't technology wonderfull?? ha ha
  4. gatorrut

gatorrut New Member

nope. It will just stay an hour behind
  5. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I would recommend taking the vehicle into your local dealership to be diagnosed. They should be able to assist you further and have a plan for addressing the issue. If you have further questions or this continues, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.