2008 Suburban Pricing

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by JohnR, Jul 9, 2008.

1. JohnR

JohnR New Member

I'm looking for a 2008 Suburban LTZ or LT3 well equipped with Sun (moonroof), Entertainment (DVD) and Destination package. What price range should I be looking in relative to invoice (ie $1000 over/under)? How desparate are dealers?

Where is supplier pricing in relation to invoice generally speaking for GM? Does anyone know current holdbacks that I can try to use in negotiations?

Thanks!

John

2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here they have if you trade in any 1999 or newer vehicle you can get 0% for 72months so i'm sure it's probly the same up there. If that helps any.:glasses:

3. WW_KROIL

WW_KROIL New Member

4. Allen

Allen New Member

Just bought one...

Mine is an '08 LT with sticker of $46,420...I paid $36,500 out the door just this weekend.

5. zippy

zippy Rockstar 100 Posts

Greetings and salutations, Allen and welcome aboard! Hope you have a great experience with your new ride, I'm very envious.

Just out of curiosity, I did some rough approximations on gas prices and MPG::rules: You saved enough to buy gas for 50,000 miles! :money: (Probably more, because your out-the-door price has additional costs [taxes and fees] not shown on the sticker. These can be added to your "total" savings.)

6. IrishBrewer

IrishBrewer Rockstar

That's an interesting way to think about it. I just got an '02 burb for under $10 grand so my savings over the price of a new vehicle equates to free gas over the life of the vehicle (assuming I put another 150K miles on it and using today's fuel prices).

It is a good time to buy a large vehicle either new or used.