1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2008 Tahoe pdl and handle issues

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by justaphase44, May 31, 2010.

1. justaphase44

justaphase44 Rockstar

Girlfriend has an 08 tahoe, and here recently she's been having issues with her power door locks. Seems to me the actuators are bad or just not cycling through completely. Both when I unlock from the inside and from the remote, the lock on the door doesn't pop out of it's booth completely. (Happening on 2 dl) Anyone had similar issues? Also the back driver side outside door handle seems to stick. (Vague I know) When opening the door, I pull the handle out and nothing happens until about 75% of the allowed cycle, then the doors opens right up??? BTW took to dealer for replacement of both the driver and pass door actuators. Any advice?