1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2009 Chevrolet Silverado Lift ?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Fernie18, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Fernie18

Fernie18 New Member

I want to run a 33" inch tall tire on my truck. And I want a leveling kit, or a mild lift so that way the tires won't rub. So any suggestions on a lift or leveling kit? The rough country 3" lift looks nice, but I've heard a lot of problems with it. I want a good quality product.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Look at Skyjackers 3" suspension lift for your truck. If you go to there website and put in your trucks info there suspension kits for your truck with come up along with a picture of a white truck with black wheels so you can get a idea what your truck will look like. Nice kit easy to install because you don't have to drop the front diff. Its easier to install than a body lift.
  3. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

If you did not want to invest a lot of $$$ into running 33's a level kit and bigger rear blocks would look great! Just so happens I have both for sale!! Hint Hint. This is what my truck looks like with 295/70R17 33.4X11.65 with the ReadyLift 2.25 kit up front and ReadyLift rear blocks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. Fernie18

Fernie18 New Member

Yeah, I don't have that type of money right now. hahaha and how much for that readylift?
  5. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The Skyjacker kit is high dollar but has quality parts. I have not come up with a set price as of yet. The lift goes on after the holiday so if you are interested just shot me a PM and we can wheel and deal.
  6. Fernie18

Fernie18 New Member

sounds awesome man :D
    yeah, i would LOVE to buy the skyjacker. But i have such a tight budget. ah well, later on. :) But yeah, I'll PM you when I get back from vacation.