1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2009 HHR SS Panel

Discussion in 'Chevy HHR Forum' started by TomsHHR, Apr 9, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. TomsHHR

TomsHHR New Member 100 Posts

Chevy is going to produce the SS Panel version for 2009.
  2. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks, but thats old news
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

To late, I wanted one in 08. Couldnt talk the wife into swapping out now she's in love with her HHR.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I got to review the 2008 HHR SS, it's posted on here somewhere, I'll attach the link or just search for it.
  5. TomsHHR

TomsHHR New Member 100 Posts

I got to test drive a SS during the Kicks run. :glasses: I like it a lot. :great: Lots of get up n gone for a small turbo.

We did the launch control and shocked the others as we turned into the parking lot before we slowly backed into the parking spot with a big smile on my face.

The suspension was firm and held real good on the on ramp loop. We did a good acceleration from a stop as we left the toll both in Tulsa and seen 15 on the boost, then had to slow to pull into traffic, (disclaimer) We were only going "slightly faster than traffic".

I like the new location for the door switches and think the 2009 is going to be a great improvement from what I have seen with the Rear Panel version and the Full Panel available.

I am not a fan of the stiff suspension due to a back injury in 87, but would I own it... Errr H__ l ya!

If Chevy had not stopped the Sunburst Orange in 2009 I might trade into one.. We will see.:great: