Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2009 nbs single short bed sub box

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by aramos3, Jul 15, 2009.

1. aramos3

aramos3 New Member

Having a single cab short bed i have had trouble finding a sub box that works for me. I like a lot of bass so i wanted to use JL AUDIO 13TW5 shallow mount subs. So i decided to design my sub box i drafted the sub box to JL AUDIO recommended specs. It can house two 13TW5 which will fit behind the seats. In the center of the box i left space so i could mount two amplifiers one for the highs and the other for the lows. I used rockford fosgate sincle i plan to use their amplifiers. I just wanted to share these drawing with all of you so u can build it for yourself and modify to fit your application. i can email them in PDF format if someone needs them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks good, cant wait till it is done