2009 New Years Resolutions Thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 27, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey guys, what's everyone's resolutions for 2009?

My goals are very clear, they are career-aspiring mostly. I've got a pretty clear vision of what I want to happen, hope I can make it work.

Otherwise, need to get some mods done on the Trailblazer this year, plan some fun family vacations and keep working hard to build up GMTC!

Anyone else?

2. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

my plans come when they do... yea i know how boring, but i dont try to set goals that i can start on and then probably forget about half way through however, i do need to get my exhaust done. gonna run pacesetter high flow cats, 3" tubing, flowmaster 40 series mufflers, and my tips are gonna 45 out to the rear corners of the truck... oh and we're going to gatlinburg tenn. in may, we got us a nice little cabin from elk spring resorts(i think) that has an 18' tall rain shower in it. im kinda excited to see what thats like.

3. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I have no resolutions, my expectations are always the same, make it through one day at a time. My wife has some surgeries coming up that will lay her up for 6 weeks and all I want is for her to be safe
    and well. So when she is healthy again, we can ride........Yeah!

Jeff

4. bassalive

bassalive Rockstar 100 Posts

Mine is to finally quit smoking so my 11 year old daughter will have me with her at her college graduation.

5. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Well Bassalive, I am proud of you. I quit 17 months ago and have NOT smoked since, smoke thirty years. My Mom die two years ago from small cell cancer from smoking and she always wanted me to quit, to bad she can't see me now, but I know she's watching. Chantix(Pifzser) it works, I used and I thought I would never, never quit, die a smoker...........

:lol: You can do it.........I'm here for ya if you need it....

Jeff

6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

lose weight. thats pretty much it haha

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2009 is here!

Hah, where did the decade go? I still remember moving into the 80's and listening to people saying "Ah, come on man, it's the 80's!"

8. HI-TORQ

HI-TORQ New Member

Play more, Work more, Save more, Love more.

My younger brother from KS is moving down the street, so I hope for us to get to know each other again. I hope for him to learn to be responsible and he hopes I will learn to not be, at least once in a while.

I hope everyone has a 2009 that is better than you hope! Good Luck. Travis

9. black jack

black jack Rockstar 100 Posts

Just want to say Happy New Year all. hope everybody has a safe and enjoyable night. As for new years resolution mine was try not to live pay check by pay check and work on getting a mortgage to buy a home.

10. oOcornflakeOo

oOcornflakeOo Rockstar

Mine is to stop drinking soda cause that stuff has been puttin some serious weight on me ever since I've been outa high school sports. Not so much to lose weight but to be a healthier person and make better choices regarding my health. I'm a young guy and I am in no rush to speed up the whole aging process