1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2009 seats in '90 chevy

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by diastiss, Jul 23, 2011.

1. diastiss

diastiss New Member

Has anyone ever put seats from a 2009 silverado in a 88-98 chevy? I have access to some seats from a wrecked 2009 and was wondering if anyone has ever done this. I have a '90 silverado ext cab 4x2.
  2. I am not sure about a direct bolt in. But with a drill and a little care you can install any seat you want into any vehicle you want. I dont see why they wouldnt be around the same size now as far as the bolt holes and what not. I cant promise any thing there. but will the seat work? yes. A lawn chair will work. How mechanical are you? My .02 is go for it. Just be carefull and only drill once. Get everything lined up if it dont fit and mark your holes carefully. I might even take some long sheet metal screws and screw it into place sit on it make sure its right. and bolt it in. Good luck man.
  3. pychokenny

pychokenny New Member