2009 Silverado - Linex or Rhino bedliner

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Texashoopty, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Texashoopty

Texashoopty New Member

I am interested in getting a spray in bedliner for my truck, and I have noticed two options in that of Linex or Rhino. Does anyone have any feedback from their experience, or even pictures? I noticed that Linex can even match the paint color of the vehicle?

2. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

hey there...i have the line-x spray in liner and i love it...they can shoot it to match the color of your truck too...i opted for black as the previous owner beat the hell out of the bed and the tech told me if I choose white, it would show a lot of the dents/etc...with the black it doesn't show and i also had them add that gloss to it...so it always looks shiny new...:) and while you're at it...have the wheel wells underneath shot too...protects the underside...

good luck...Mike

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I've had both and I prfer the Line-X. Its in my '05 Silverdao since '05 and it has had a work out, rocks, chainsaws, tree stumps etc.. You can see it on one of my photo albums.

4. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Line-X!!!!! love mine in my bed
    definitely shoot for the line-x xtra though... my bed is regular line-x (still awesome but slowly fading black color, still all the texture like new) but my grill guard is the xtra, the grill guard is amazing!!! hasnt faded a bit yet :)

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

reggiecab2000, do you have pictures of your grill guard?

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I have the rhino lining and like it. they have two different thicknesses and the thicker is better.

7. reggiecab2000

heres a pic, i did this so you could see the texture vs. black paint

hopefully it helps...
    IMAG0715 (383x640).jpg

Attached Files:

8. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

looks great! I'm getting line-x next Thursday, over the rails and in the wheel wells.

9. reggiecab2000

awesome! i didnt get it over the rails i wish i wouldve though... please post a pic of the wheel well line-x i am interested to see what that covers...