2009 silverado ltz

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by trainergeneral, Oct 12, 2009.

1. I just purchased a new ltz diamond white with 20 inch wheels and the sport package .. this looks nice but sits to low and the tires look to small.I need to go through major snow for the next few months .. thinking on 3 inch lift and taller 20 inch tires ?? could someone give me some good info., would leveling kit help ?? what size of tires would anyone recommend ?? thanks

2. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I also have a ltz silverado with the 20" rims... I just got Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo tires (one of the best tires i have ever used!) I looked at suspension connection for the 07-09 silverado... they had a 2" tuff country suspension lift, a 4" tuff country suspension lift, and a 6" suspension lift and i'm sure they have body lifts also... check them out...

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have an 08 silverado that had 20 inch rims and i did a 2.25 inch readylift kit and now i have 18x9 wheels with 33x12.5 toyo mts. Ready lift makes a great product!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  4. silverado ltz

Quick question , why go to 18 inch tires and rims and not stay with the 20 inch rims and a different tire.did you do the lift yourself or professionaly , ,it does look nice .. thanks . if you have any more thoughts about extra suspenion for the back let me know.

5. 09 Silverado

09 Silverado New Member

leveling kit

Hey i saw were you were talking about the ready lift and that they rubbed a little. I have a 09 Silverado 1500 Z71 and was also looking into the leveling kit, but was told that because of the small wheel well that i would not be able to fit 285 or 33 10.50 on a 17 by 9in wheel. That they would rub when i turn and over ruts. I was wondering just how bad they rub and if you had some more close up pics of your truck or any one else in the same situation i could see before i go buy the ready lift. Appreciate it.

6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'd like to see some pics!!!!